UPSC Recruitment – Apply Online for 32 Various Vacancies
Union Public Service commission (UPSC) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 32 Asst Director, Principal, Professor, Asst Professor and Specialist post. Eligible candidate may apply online on or before 37 -03-204 by 23.59hrs.
Other detail like age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
UPSC Advt No 04/2014 Vacancy Details:
Total no of Post: 32
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Entomology): 01 Post
2. Principal :01 Post
3. Profession in Humanities :01 Post
4. Professor in Science : 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor(Bio-Chemistry) :01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Pathology) :01 Post
7. Assistant Professor(Radio-diagnosis) :01 Post
8. Specialists Grade _ II (Surgery) : 02 Posts
9. Professor (Civil Engg) : 01 Post
10. Asst Professor (Computer science & Engg): 07 Posts
11. Assistant Professors (Electronics & Communication Engg) :07 Posts
12. Assistant Professors (Mechanical Engineering) :08 Posts
Candidates age limit is
32yeras for posts 1, 10, 11 & 12.
50yerar for posts 2, 3, 4 & 9
48yers for posts 5 & 8
45years for posts 6 & 7 as on closing date of receipt of applications.
Age relaxation is 05 years for SC / ST / PH and 03 years for OBC candidates
Candidates must possess M.Sc Degree in Entomology or Nematology for Post1, Master’s Degree or Ph. D degree in relevant discipline for Posts 2, eminent scholar with Ph. D qualification in relevant discipline for posts 3 & 4, Medical qualification for Posts 5, 6, 7 & 8, Bachelors of Engg /Technology and Masters of Engg / Technology in relevant discipline with 1st class or equivalent for Posts 9, 10, 11 & 12.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- by cash in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card. No fee for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply online through the UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in on or before 27-03-204 by 23.59hrs and take printout of completely submitted online application on or before 28-03-2014 by 23.59hrs. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for applying Online:
1. Candidates should scan photograph and signature for uploading at the time of applying online.
2. Log on to website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on Online recruitment application(ORA) for various recruitment posts:
4. If candidate is already registered at online recruitment application(ORA) of UPSC, then enter registration ID and Password
5. If candidate in not registered, register on ORA of UPSC by clicking New Registration.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
7. Submit error free online application form.
8. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 27-03-2014 by 23.59hrs
Last date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28-03-2014 by 23.59hrs
Click Here to Apply Online